- Pitfalls in the molecular follow-up of NPM1 mutant acute myeloid leukemia.
- Genetic alterations crossing the borders of distinct hematopoetic lineages and solid tumors: Diagnostic challenges in the era of high-throughput sequencing in hemato-oncology.
- Current status and trends in the diagnostics of AML and MDS.
- Mutations in CTC1, encoding conserved telomere maintenance component 1, cause Coats plus
- Rapid and highly specific screening for NPM1 mutations in acute myeloid leukemia
- CLLU1 expression distinguishes chronic lymphocytic leukemia from other mature B-cell neoplasms
- Alle Publikationen unserer Klinik